About the job
Broker Account Managers x 2
Two opportunities have arisen to join Folgate as Broker Account Managers. This is an exciting time as we continue to execute against growth plans and the successful candidates will be joining the UK Business Development Team, focusing their efforts on managing regional UK commercial broker accounts.
All candidates must have at least 3 years’ experience within the UK Insurance market.
This is a full time office based role from our office in Haverhill, Suffolk.
To support regional brokers in the UK with their ongoing service requirements, with a particular focus on relationship management, new business and great service including maintaining regular contact and communication with our broker base.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships and building good rapport with brokers
- Demonstrate strong communication and sales skills with a “can do” attitude
- Take ownership of concerns and see through to resolution or escalation.
- Show initiative while working within a team and set high standards of professionalism.
- Strong emphasis on achieving targets
– Sales background
- Liaise with underwriters to achieve set goals
- Be a team player and contribute to the team.
- Adhere to the TCF (treating customers fairly) principles laid out by the company.
- Comply with FCA (financial conduct authority) rules and regulations.
The Successful Candidates
The role will involve developing and supporting insurance brokers therefore the successful candidates must have the ability to communicate effectively. It is also important that the candidates are competent with the main Microsoft products.
- Salary Negotiable
- 25 days holiday
- Immediate 3% employer pension contributions increasing to 5% after 5 years’ service
- Long term additional benefits
Folgate Insurance Company Limited has been a recognised and established insurer since 1877. We combine our traditional values with innovative underwriting, giving brokers access to a long-established, UK domiciled insurer. We underwrite classes such as Property, General Liability & Professional Indemnity. We also underwrite binding authorities through MGA’s and independent brokers.
Please email Paul at email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.