Position: SME PI Underwriter
Location: London City
We are looking for an SME PI Underwriter to join our growing Professional Indemnity team, based in our London City Office.
The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience in UK PI insurance business.
The following experience/skills are an essential requirement for this role:
- Good people skills
- Being able to absorb information quickly is essential
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Good knowledge of low level premium business for all sectors of PI
- Good product and technical knowledge within the UK PI insurance market
- Be self-motivated with the drive and determination to learn and grow within an existing team
- Being a team player as well as be confident to work on your own initiative.
You will be required to:
- Underwrite new and renewal business and MTA’s
- Assist the PI team with their day-to-day duties
- Develop and manage relationships with both new and existing insurance brokers
- Work closely with internal staff and team members
- Salary Negotiable
- 25 days holiday
- Immediate 3% employer pension contributions increasing to 5% after 5 years’ service
- Healthcare cover after 3 years’ service
- Death in Service Life cover after 3 years’ service